We have spots available in all grade levels for the 2017-18 school year. If you are interested in enrollment for the current school year please fill out a 2017 – 18 Public Random Drawing Application and return to the front office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We call students on a first come first serve basis as spots become available.
You will receive enrollment priority if you are in one of these lottery preference groups:
1. Students who are currently attending the charter school.
2. Siblings of students already attending the school;
3. Children of school personnel and LFCSA Board of Directors who reside or work in the territorial jurisdiction of the LAUSD (up to 10% limit);
4. Students eligible for the National Free and Reduced Lunch Program;
5. Students who are currently enrolled in Glassell Park Elementary School and to students who reside in the Glassell Park Elementary School attendance area.
*Please note that if you are extended an offer for enrollment through one of the preferences above, you will need to provide supporting documentation to verify your preference eligibility prior to finalizing your child’s enrollment.