If you are interested in being placed in the lottery for the 2018-19 school year please fill out the 2019-2020 Public Random Drawing Application and return to the school by March 5th, 2018. Form sent in the mail must be post marked by February 28th, 2018.
The Public Random Drawing (PRD) is conducted with the following admissions preferences being given:
1. Students who are currently attending the charter school.
2. Siblings of students already attending the school;
3. Children of school personnel and LFCSA Board of Directors who reside or work in the territorial jurisdiction of the LAUSD (up to 10% limit);
4. Students eligible for the National Free and Reduced Lunch Program;
5. Students who are currently enrolled in Glassell Park Elementary School and to students who reside in the Glassell Park Elementary School attendance area.
*Please note that if you are extended an offer for enrollment through one of the preferences above, you will need to provide supporting documentation to verify your preference eligibility prior to finalizing your child’s enrollment.
* If your child was offered enrollment via an exemption or weighted preference and LFCSA deems that the child does not qualify, your child will be placed at the end of the waiting list.
LFCSA welcomes prospective parents and community members interested in learning more about our school to join us for one of our formal tours. These tours will not only familiarize you with our physical space, but also allow you to explore the philosophy and core values of our school and offer a glimpse into a typical day in the life of an LFCSA student.
For families interested in applying, there will be organized tours starting in October. Attending a school tour is NOT a requirement for admission to LFCSA. To reserve a spot on a future school tour visit our School Tours page.
For more information about our Middle School Program and to apply please visit out LFCSA Middle School Page