The health crisis created by COVID-19 challenged our school and our community in ways we had never anticipated. LFCSA is rising to the challenge by providing a unique distance learning program that takes into consideration our parents and our students without losing site of our core mission and values.
Although we will begin the 2020-21 school year with distance learning we will be following recommendations from public health agencies, and will move to reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. For more information about our reopening plan click here.
Our Distance Learning Program
- Balanced independent learning & live teacher classes
- Art-integrated curriculum and project based learning
- Social Emotional Support for all students
- Visual Arts, Media arts, Dance and Music classes from home
- Small group support for students
- Parent support workshops
- Technology support workshops
- Grab and Go Lunch program
- Special Education and English Learner supports
- Monthly Check ins with our whole community
- Fun Community Engagement Events
Sample Schedules for Distance Learning
These are only sample schedules. Your teacher will send you a schedule for your class with meeting link once enrolled.